Stick with the Label Experts!” Whether you’re labelling cartons, test-tubes, frozen goods, bottles, retail ready product, pallets, or locations, BCP Media have a label to suit your needs.
Plain, blank or unprinted labels are widely used throughout industry. These types of labels are supplied on rolls, fan-fold or sheets for various types of printers including laser, mobile, desktop, industrial and print and apply. Small to large custom made runs available and we have "off the shelf" standard stock sizes available.
For us at BCP Media, we’re all about supplying premium quality and service. It’s the little things like knowing that producing your labels with glue on the outside of the rolls can affect your print-head, that sets us apart from other label suppliers. Our blank labels are manufactured by state of the art machinery, to ensure consistent quality at the right price.
You can rely on BCP Media’s blank media to provide you with reliable performance with the comfort in knowing you are protecting your printing equipment.
BCP Media Plain / Unprinted labels
- Matt/Thermal Transfer Paper
- Direct Thermal (both coated and uncoated)
- Gloss Paper
- Fluoro Paper
- Synthetic (outdoor material)
- Specialty adhesives
Why use a BCP Media blank or unprinted label?
- We use premium quality raw materials
- Manufactured with highest attention to detail
- Small to large custom made runs
- Internal auditing processes in place to ensure accuracy from ordering to delivery
- Expert advice from the BCP Media team to assist you in choosing the right material for your application