Where failure is not an option! Our range of industrial printers are designed to suit your rugged environmental demands and print medium to high volume labels, day in day out.
We offer a range of industrial printing solutions designed for use in manufacturing, warehousing and distribution. By partnering with leading hardware vendors, our industrial barcode label printer range offer economical solutions for a small warehouse needing durability, through to high performance printing solutions to suit the most demanding printing applications.
At BCP Media, we use these printers in-house, and understand the need for printer performance and reliability. Our industrial printer range provide flexible connectivity, fast throughput, and consistent quality to improve overall operations. Ultimately, choosing the right industrial printing solution should be considered an investment, delivering overall lower total cost of ownership to your business.
- 4”, 6” & 8” print width configuration
- Economical range for medium throughput requirements
- Optional Internal Ethernet, Wifi & speciality interfaces
- 203dpi/300dpi/400dpi/600dpi print resolution
- Optional RFID
- Factory/field fitted accessories such as cutters and label dispensers
- Basic & Advanced Barcode Label Printing Software
- Accessories to suit all models including peel and present, external or internal label rewinders, barcode verifiers, internal print server or Ethernet
- All models of Zebra & Datamax Label Printers
- BarTender for Windows Software
- Easylabel for Windows
- Zebra Printer Management Tools
Why purchase your industrial label printer from BCP Media?
- We have a trained team to assist in identifying the right printer & accessories to suit your printing needs and operating environment
- All products come with full manufacturer’s warranty in Australia
- On site support offerings Extended warranty and custom maintenance plans available
- Complimentary software tools
- Authorised Hardware Partner
- Full range of suitable consumables to suit all mid-ramge amd industrial printer models
Mid-Range and Industrial Printer Brochures to Download
Zebra ZT200 Series (2523 KB)
Zebra 105SL Plus (978 KB)
Zebra Xi4 Series (909 KB)
Datamax M Class Mark II (637 KB)
Datamax I Class (640 KB)
Datamax H Class (860 KB)