Looking for label printer repairs in Brisbane? At BCP Media, we go the extra mile to deliver unparalleled technical support, every time.
Maximise label printer uptime with BCP Media. As a trusted supplier of leading manufacturers Zebra and Datamax/Honeywell, our expert technicians offer onsite label printer repair and maintenance in Brisbane.
With over 30 years industry experience, our label printer service technicians are on hand to ensure you get the most out of your investment. In fact, when you purchase hardware from BCP Media, we offer technical support throughout its lifespan. Enjoy peace of mind knowing your Zebra or Datamax/Honeywell label printer comes with full manufacturer’s warranty (return to base) and support within Australia.
Why use BCP Media for label printer support services?
Our experienced technicians are highly trained in all aspects of label printers and consumables, resolving any print issue with minimal cost and disruption to your business.
Benefits of selecting BCP Media for label printer repairs and servicing include:
- Onsite label printer servicing in Queensland.
- Flexible aftersales support online and over the phone.
- Fast turnaround for all label printer repairs.
- Competitively-priced services that never compromise on quality.
- We only use genuine parts to ensure reliable performance.
- Onsite training options in Queensland.
- Proactive printer maintenance plans minimise the risk of breakdown.
Label printer repairs in Brisbane
Need to repair your Zebra or Datamax/Honeywell label printer? BCP Media offers efficient and reliable onsite label printer repairs in Brisbane. In the event of a breakdown, our label printer service technicians will get your machine up and running quickly with minimal disruption to production.
Standard onsite printer service includes the below steps:
- Clean the printhead, media guides, rollers, etc. with Isopropyl alcohol.
- Blow out dust from the media cabinet.
- Check ribbon supply, assembly tension and clutch action.
- Check ribbon rewind and supply assembly tension and clutch action.
- Remove the electronics compartment cover and check the belt tension and condition.
- Check the media sensor for stuck label debris.
- Check for loose screws/pulleys/assemblies/worn bearings etc.
- Blow out dust from the electronics cabinet.
Scheduled preventative maintenance
If you have a fleet of mission-critical label printers, then proactive servicing is essential for optimum performance. At BCP Media, we offer scheduled preventative maintenance to detect and fix issues before they cost your business any unnecessary expense or downtime.
Local label printer installation
Need assistance setting up your new label printer? The specialists at BCP Media are here to support you through every stage of the installation process. We offer onsite label printer installation in Brisbane, ensuring your label printing system is structured for maximum performance.
Onsite training for label printer operators
Equipping your frontline workers with the right knowledge to print high-quality labels on demand will help to ensure efficient, error-free and cost-effective production. Our technicians provide onsite label printer operation training to businesses throughout Brisbane, covering topics from standard maintenance procedures to expert troubleshooting techniques.
Get in touch for online or over-the-phone support
At BCP Media, we provide online and over-the-phone label printer support to customers across Australia. If you are uncertain of the best technology for your business, our experts can advise you on the most effective solution. We also offer professional guidance on installing and troubleshooting your label printer. To speak with one of our specialists, call us on (07) 3271 1000 or submit an online enquiry and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Our label printer service technicians are available from 8.30am-4.30pm, Monday to Friday.