Water-resistant & waterproof labels
Our water-resistant and waterproof labels are designed to endure exposure to harsh elements with unrivalled durability.
Even the highest-quality label is futile if it fails to stick to your asset. Manufactured for maximum adhesion, our water-resistant and waterproof labels are made to last.
Both synthetic and top-coat polyester materials can be overprinted with a label printer and resin ribbon, producing a label that can withstand exposure to water, oil, chemicals and scratches. Combined with a heavy-duty adhesive, you can be confident that your label will stay put during item production, storage and transport.
Our wide range of water-resistant and waterproof labels are suitable for indoor or outdoor applications subjected to harsh elements. They are also suitable for application directly onto frozen goods and wet cartons.
Browse your options online today. Australia-wide delivery available.
Appropriate applications include:
- Chemical drums
- Nursery pots
- Hardware (serial numbers)
- Steel machinery
- Timber materials
- Healthcare products
- Marine equipment
- Agriculture and produce
- Frozen cartons
- Items being stored or transported outdoors
Benefits of buying waterproof labels from BCP Media
- High-strength adhesion for unparalleled durability in wet environments.
- Made from high-grade synthetic or top-coat polyester material that is UV stable, which prevents prints from fading over time.
- A variety of sizes, shapes and colours are available to meet your specifications.
- Drawing on over 30 years of industry experience, our specialists will ensure you find the optimal waterproof labelling solution for your unique requirements.
Learn more about water-resistant and waterproof labels
For demanding applications, including labels being submerged in water, left outdoors or adhered to frozen products, call us today for a customised waterproof label solution.