Take the hassle out of product and pallet shipments with premium-quality freight labels.
Manufactured from only the best quality direct thermal paper and high-strength adhesive, our freight labels will keep your warehouse operations moving.
BCP Media supplies a wide variety of industry-compliant freight labelling solutions, including Australia Post, StarTrack, Toll and TNT shipping labels. We offer both permanent and removable adhesives, ensuring labels will stick to your freight and support a smooth arrival at its destination.
For logistics, carton and pallet labelling, choose from our range of 100mm x 150mm direct thermal shipping labels, available in various roll sizes and cores to suit all desktop and industrial printers on the market.
Our freight labels are in stock and ready to ship across Australia. Next day delivery is available for the Brisbane Metropolitan area.
Browse a full range of freight and logistics labels, including:
- Pallet labels
- TNT shipping labels
- Toll labels
- Thermal shipping labels
- StarTrack labels (incl. express)
- Australia Post freight labels
- Warehouse labels
- Transport labels
- SSCC labels
Various cores available:
- 1” core – 350 per roll
- 1” core – 400 per roll
- 3” core – 1000 per roll
- Yellow available in both 1” core & 3” core
Durable freight labels for shipping and logistics
The quality of your freight labels has a direct influence on the print quality and scannability of your barcodes. It can also determine whether your package arrives at its destination. Therefore, using an inferior label can directly impact your supply chain.
Protect your investment by purchasing professional shipping labels from suppliers that understand thermal technology, print head longevity and image durability.
Benefits of buying freight labels from BCP Media
- Made from the highest-quality thermal paper, with adhesive you can rely on.
- Designed to comply with transport and logistics industry standards.
- Equipped with over 30 years of industry experience, we will ensure you find the right freight labelling solution for your requirements.
- Freight labels in stock to suit the majority of label printers, including: ZD220, ZD420, GK420, TLP2844, LP2844, E Class, PC42, TSCDA210.
- Optional onsite customer training on label printer management and troubleshooting maximises uptime and productivity.
- Flexible and fast turnaround, with your order being prioritised if your stock levels are running low.
- Auto ship options available to minimise in-house stock management.
Learn more about freight labels
BCP Media are available to advise you on freight labelling solutions. Our specialists can work with you to find the most suitable warehouse, shipping and logistic labels for your business.