Wireless barcode scanners
Maximise mobility with a cordless Bluetooth barcode scanner.
Cordless or wireless barcode scanners deliver outstanding data capture without the restrictions and clutter of a cable. Utilising the latest Bluetooth technology, our range of Zebra®, Honeywell® and Datalogic® wireless scanners enable your staff to achieve peak productivity wherever work takes them.
These versatile barcode scanners are manufactured for use in any industry, enhancing the efficiency of unit tracking, inventory management, retail applications and more.
With a compact, ergonomic design and high-performance scanning at unprecedented distances from computing devices, Bluetooth barcode scanners give your business the ultimate flexibility to optimise operations. Larger organisations benefit from maximum mobility, while smaller businesses save significant space.
BCP Media in Brisbane supplies an extensive selection of wireless barcode scanners available for delivery across Australia. Choose from rugged and general purpose models with 1D linear imaging, 2D area imaging or laser scanning technology.
Browse online now or learn more about wireless barcode scanners below.
Benefits of a wireless barcode scanner
- Superior mobility facilitates efficient performance around your premises.
- High-speed scanning at a distance from the docking station.
- Clearer, neater workstations with no cords.
- Durable design for long-term use.
- Minimal downtime supports uninterrupted customer service.
- Available with several connectivity modes for simple integration with POS systems.
- Zero impact on hardware or software makes it straightforward to replace corded scanners.
Bluetooth connectivity for ultimate flexibility
Wireless barcode scanners do not require any extra hardware and software to connect with your mobile, tablet or computer, instead harnessing Bluetooth technology to pair with these host devices.
Connecting a Bluetooth barcode scanner to a PC, Windows, Android or iOS host is as simple as following the below steps:
- Turn on the barcode scanner’s Bluetooth mode.
- Open the host’s Bluetooth settings.
- Select ‘Add Bluetooth device’.
- Select the barcode scanner from the list of displayed devices.
As Bluetooth connectivity operates within certain distances, it is important to determine the maximum range your business requires when purchasing a wireless barcode scanner. At BCP Media, we supply Zebra®, Honeywell® and Datalogic® Bluetooth barcode scanners for short and long range applications.
Learn more about wireless barcode scanners
Our specialists are available to assist you with any queries concerning our range of wireless barcode scanners. Please visit our Resource Centre or contact BCP Media for professional support with selecting the ultimate Bluetooth barcode scanner for your business.